To Our Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
At this time, our office has reopened to all regular services. Please see additional information listed below regarding appointments to the office.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- IMPORTANT: If you are infected with Covid-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We have purchased the Medify MA-40 2.0 Air Purifier for our patients and staff so they can feel safer in our office.
Click Here to Read More
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please email our office at email@example.com.
Please provide your first and last name, phone number, type of dental appointment needed, and your availability. We will reach out to you by phone.
Thank you for your patience during this time and for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Jonathan Kalika DMD and Staff
Dental Center of Mesa
Dr. Jonathan Kalika Warmly Welcomes You to Our Dental Practice in Mesa
Welcome to the Dental Center of Mesa! Home to our caring dental professionals and the many patients whom we count as part of our family. The motto of Dr. Jonathan Kalika and his associate dentists is “do it with love or don’t do it at all,” which is why the relationships we build are the foundation of our practice.
As a family practice, our priority is to provide a gentle first impression to our youngest patients and a relaxing and secure experience for our older patients. We take concerns like dental anxiety, affordability, and patient preference seriously, and we work hand-in-hand with you so you receive personalized and outstanding care.
See Our Specials
Comprehensive Care at Dental Center of Mesa
We provide a wide array of services for comprehensive care that includes:
Dr. Kalika is caring and takes pride in the dental treatments he offers.
Modern Technology for Accuracy and Quality Dentistry
The Dental Center of Mesa implements modern technology to provide services that are the highest quality available. Our entire team focuses on state-of-the-art care that is accurate, quick, and safe are provided with:
- Solea™ Lasers for bacteria reduction in periodontal care
- CEREC for same day construction of crowns
- 3D Scan for accurate guidance in the placement of dental implants
- Chao Pinhole for rejuvenation of gums using collagen
Drs. Kalika also provide dental treatment with CEREC using high quality materials like e.max and zirconia crowns.
Contact Dental Center of Mesa for Family Friendly Expertise
Whatever your oral health needs may be, Dental Center of Mesa is a family friendly environment, where you can feel confident in the quality, compassion, and expertise of our care. Whether you need help preserving, restoring, or enhancing your smile, Dr. Jonathan Kalika is here to listen to you and provide solutions.
Click Here To Learn More
Book an Appointment