Invisalign® Clear Braces
Misaligned teeth can have a negative impact on your smile aesthetic and dental health. Invisalign® clear braces offer a comfortable and attractive way to achieve a straight, healthy smile.
At Dental Center of Mesa, Dr. Jonathan Kalika takes pride in helping patients across Mesa, AZ enhance their smiles through Invisalign. If you would like to achieve a stunning smile, schedule a comprehensive consultation with our office today!
Why Invisalign? The Benefits Over Traditional Braces
Although traditional braces have helped people to straighten their smile for generations, Invisalign provides several advantages for those with mild to moderate alignment issues.
- Aesthetics: The clear braces are made of a transparent plastic fitted snugly over the teeth, making them all but invisible.
- Comfort: The custom fit of these braces means they feel just like your normal teeth.
- Convenience: The braces are removable, allowing you to eat, drink, and brush your teeth without complication. It also makes cleaning them much simpler.
- Safety: No wires or metal means you have no risk of sores or injury to the soft mouth tissue, and there is less risk of them breaking with physical activity such as contact sports.
- Less Maintenance: Patients wearing Invisalign spend less time in the dental office with shorter and less frequent visits than what traditional braces require.
- Efficiency: Invisalign typically straightens smiles in 18 months or less; traditional braces take two years on average.
How Invisalign Works
The Invisalign process uses a series of clear aligner trays custom-shaped to your teeth. The trays are designed with minor, precise adjustments to gently guide your teeth into the desired position.
Each tray set is worn for about two weeks, gradually shifting teeth to prepare for the next set. The total number of trays will vary in each case.
Getting Started with Invisalign at Dental Center of Mesa
Once Dr. Kalika has performed a dental exam to verify that you are a candidate for treatment, he uses a high-tech dental imaging device to build a 3D computerized model of your teeth. With this model, he will show you what corrections will be made, and how your smile will look when the treatment is finished.
The dental lab also uses this model to create your custom clear braces. Once you have received your first set, the dentist will make any minor adjustments needed to maximize your comfort while wearing them.
Patient-Focused Dental Care in Mesa, AZ
Dental Center of Mesa is committed to providing you with a positive dental experience at every visit. Dr. Kalika and his talented staff treat each patient in a friendly and attentive manner, ensuring you feel comfortable and informed. We look forward to welcoming you into our dental family. Schedule your next visit with us today!